As dental law experts Hill Dickinson offers the complete legal solution to the dental healthcare market.
We offer forward thinking, integrated business solutions to clients operating in a market driven by the need to deliver affordable healthcare services in a difficult commercial climate.
With knowledge of the legal and regulatory framework facing dental practitioners, combined with the firm’s unparalleled breadth of technical expertise, we are ideally placed to provide comprehensive and cost-effective legal advice and support to dental clients.
Dental law services
Areas in which we advise and provide support include:
- Associate, hygienist and therapist contracts
- Care Quality Commission (CQC) registration requirements
- Corporate, commercial and financial matters
- Defence of General Dental Council (GDC) proceedings
- Information governance
- NHS statutory framework
- Responding to patient complaints and claims
- Private dental plans
- Property and construction
We advise those operating in both the public and private sector including:
- Dental practitioners
- Dental corporations
- Businesses carrying out dentistry