Organisations, whether large or small, can benefit from implementing a risk management based approach to business. Hill Dickinson’s regulatory defence team specialises in providing sensible risk management solutions to a diverse range of clients. The team comprises of professionals with extensive knowledge and experience in providing risk management solutions, particularly in areas such as health and safety, environmental protection and fraud prevention.
Practical, targeted and commercially focused are the core elements of our risk management services. We specialise in targeting areas within organisations which offer the greatest threat to the organisation and its survivability. For this reason, our risk management solutions consider:
- Implementing control measures to ensure the protection of employees and non-employees
- Eliminating or reducing risk to its lowest form
- Identifying only the significant hazards which threaten the organisation
- Ensuring that those who create risk are adequately trained to effectively manage risk
Hill Dickinson's risk management solutions aims to assist organisations in:
- Reducing legal costs i.e. criminal and civil litigation
- Reducing accident and incident rates
- Reducing employee absenteeism
- Reducing insurance premiums
- Improving the organisation’s health and safety culture
- Improving quality and productivity
- Improving employee morale
Recent case studies
- We advised a large UK Bus Company on issues relating to Transport Management, including the effective management of vehicular and pedestrian movement on site.