Ensuring our clients are provided with targeted in-house training with an emphasis on practical application in the workplace is both cost-effective and time efficient.
Keeping up to date with legal changes helps maximise efficiency and ensures compliance with new regulations. Hill Dickinson provide e-mail updates, newsletters, publications and bulletins to keep clients fully informed of significant developments in both case law and legislation. We also monitor emerging market trends to assess and advise upon how developments may impact upon our clients.
Hill Dickinson works in partnership with its clients to develop their skills and knowledge in relation to the legal environment. We provide regular seminars for clients on a variety of topical issues. In addition we offer bespoke training programmes designed to meet clients’ specific requirements.
- Seminars delivered by specialist lawyers who are experts in their fields
- Relevant and practical for effective application in the workplace
- Cross-sector topics covering the full range of specialist areas
- Support, help and professional advice
- Transparent, competitive, fixed fee
- Effective training to maximise operational and personnel efficiency and reduce overall spend
- Full complement of support to include training information pack
- Evaluation and feedback
- Flexible to suit your needs
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) accredited courses
Training can be sector specific or relate to a particular area. We cover a broad range of topics and recent examples include:
- Data Protection Act 1998 and Freedom of Information Act 2000
- Accident reporting procedures
- Witness training
- Relevant legislative and case law updates (e.g. smoking in company vehicles, Ministry of Justice reforms)
- Employment issues including discrimination, maternity / paternity rights and TUPE issues
- Employers' liability and disease issues
- Corporate manslaughter
If you are interested in any of the above seminars or have any
suggestions for future seminars please contact us.
“I found the workshops that I attended exceeded my expectations with the added bonus of having experts in attendance.” Sharon Beck, Norfolkline Ltd
“An extremely interesting and very informative [seminar with] excellent interchange of aspects.” (Employers’ liability seminar 30 March 2009) Bob Taylor, Plant Manager, Getrag Ford Transmissions
"It ranked up there as one of the most informative and well presented seminars I have attended." Alan Pattison, Director, Campbell Irvine (Insurance Brokers) Ltd
“A very interesting two days, all information was well delivered and valuable.” Ian Forbes, Expedition Manager, Adventure Lifesigns limited.