Whitefriars Claims is Hill Dickinson's specialist non-fault personal injury division, operating in England and Wales.
Whitefriars Claims can help if:
- the accident occurred in the last three years;
- injuries were suffered as a result of the accident; or
- the accident was someone else’s fault
Anyone can, at any time, be the unfortunate victim of an accident and no matter what the nature of that accident is, expert advice is essential.
At Whitefriars Claims, our specialist team have the expertise to deal with all claims where injuries have been sustained as a result of:
- road traffic accidents (even if the other driver is uninsured or fled the scene of the accident);
- employers liability claims;
- public liability claims;
- travel package holiday claims or
- fatal accident claims
We understand how stressful it can be dealing with the aftermath of an accident. We can eliminate those stresses by offering a fully comprehensive service which deals with uninsured losses, such as:
- arranging rehabilitation privately, like physiotherapy;
- arranging replacement vehicle hire;
- arranging for the repairs to your vehicle;
- recovering storage and recovery charges;
- recovering insurance excess;
- recovering loss of earnings; or
- recovering monies for any damaged property or clothing
We liaise with insurers, police and witnesses to ensure all claims settle as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We deal with all claims on a no win, no fee basis - but in the event that the claim is successful, the claimant will need to contribute to the costs incurred in pursuing the claim by entering into an agreement with us for a success fee.
All claimants will be supported in relation to any risks associated with their claim by the use of an After the Event Insurance product provided at very competitive rates from ARAG, one of the leading providers of insurance in the market.
Please contact us to find out more about our no win, no fee service, by calling 0151 237 3072.