For commercial firms engaged in marine, commercial and international trade, our team of experienced notaries can authenticate and secure records for the full range of transactions, documents and events.
Commercial notary public services include:
- Authenticating company and business documents or transactions for use overseas
- Preparing and certifying many different types of document following the differing procedures and jurisdictional requirement of different countries
- Powers of attorney, bills of sale, share sales, company acquisitions and sales
- Ship sale and purchase transactions – which commonly includes ship registration or assisting with the management or creation of ships mortgages
- Ships protests – when the master of vessel wishes, or is required to, cause an entry or note of protest to be made before a notary public
Legalisation is the official confirmation that a signature, seal or stamp on a document is genuine. We regularly work with the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and various UK based embassies in order to obtain apostilles and legalisation certificates for their clients.
Notary public services for private individuals includes:
- Preparing and witnessing powers of attorney for use overseas
- Dealing with the purchase or sale of land and property abroad
- Assisting with documents to deal with the administration of the estate of people who are abroad, or owning property abroad
To provide clients with easy and convenient access to our notaries, we offer a range of flexible options:
- Outside office hours service
- Weekend appointments
- Evening appointments
- Appointments at your residence or business premises
Contact us for more details of these flexible arrangements on our notary services.
Please note there is an additional fee for work outside office hours.
To arrange an appointment, please telephone:
Liverpool: +44 (0) 151 600 8140
Manchester: +44 (0) 161 838 4967
Chester: +44 (0) 1244 896 620
- +44 (0)151 600 8149