Hill Dickinson has a specialist team of legal experts dealing exclusively with residential conveyancing. The legal services provided by the team range from the sale and purchase of all types of residential properties to the transfer of equity and remortgage work.
What should be the exciting experience of buying a property can sometimes become extremely stressful. Our aim, therefore, is to provide a personal and friendly service to help clients through the process and make it as trouble free as possible. The quality of our service is reflected in the volume of repeat business and referrals.
As well as acting for people buying their own homes, we also act for those investing in residential property, including buy-to-let investors. We also have considerable experience in acting for long leaseholders. Often such clients wish to make use of statutory powers to buy the freehold of their house or flat or to extend their lease.
Key benefits of the Hill Dickinson system include:
- Use of the latest IT systems to ensure efficient and cost-effective conveyancing
- Most searches now submitted online, allowing immediate delivery of search results in many cases
- Detailed costs estimates always provided
- Personal and friendly service – a client is treated as a person, not a package
- A designated member of the team is always on hand to answer any queries a client may have