The Hill Dickinson superyacht team is the acknowledged market leader in the superyacht market and represents all sectors of the industry. As well as acting on behalf of the key parties in the yacht insurance market, members of the team also routinely advise owners, managers, brokers designers and builders in relation to sale and purchase issues, build contracts and financing on superyachts of all sizes.
The team has the capacity to respond immediately to casualties and crisis management situations worldwide, with assistance from an international network of specialist maritime lawyers, marine surveyors, investigators and loss adjusters.
As well as being accomplished lawyers, the team also benefits from the vast sailing experience of its members and can offer practical insight in relation to any given issue.
Key areas of expertise include:
- Sale, purchase and new build contracts
- Insurance: collision, salvage, marina
liabilities, recoveries, policy
disputes and drafting
- Financing (on behalf of owners and banks)
- Charter disputes
- UK and offshore ownership structuring
- Commercial agreements (e.g. terms of business for designers and managers)
- Agency and distribution agreements
- Commercial disputes
- Meet the team Click above